Kangaroo Palace Regular Rules and Rates
We accept cash, check or credit.
At Kangaroo Palace it's all about the fun but to ensure the happiness, wellbeing and safety of all our guests we have to ask everyone to play by the KangaRules.
If your joining us for a party or event please be sure to visit our Party Rules & Rates page. If you have not scheduled a party but would like to have a Walk-In Party you MUST also see our additional Walk-In Party Rules.
All guests who wish to participate on the play floor must submit a signed RELEASE AND WAIVER. Having waivers filled out ahead of time helps cut back on check in time. For your convenience, you can use our Printable Waiver if you wish to fill it out ahead of time. (We also have copies at the front counter.) One waiver can be used for one entire family and should include the names of everyone participating on the playfloor. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
All guests wishing to participate on the play floor must comply with the following KangaRules:
- Parents MUST stay: No Drop Offs. Everyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- No shoes, food, beverage, gum or sharp objects allowed on the play floor.
- You must wear clean socks on the play floor. (If you forget them they are available for purchase at the front counter).
- A signed waiver is required for each child to play at Kangaroo Palace.
- No roughhousing.
- NO profanity.
- No jumping over the inner or outer walls of the inflatables.
Let's get the fun started!